Magnifico, magnify your possibilities
- Maintenance-free open permanent magnet
- 0.4 Tesla field strength
- Stand-alone system with small foot-print
- Power Consumption less than 3 kW single phase 220/110V power outlet
- Ergonomic open patient table with patient weight of up to 200 kg (440 lb)
- Complete set of dedicated optimized coils
- Full range of imaging sequences comprising Steady State Sequences, various Fat Saturation techniques, contrast media imaging.
- High resolution with slices of up to 0,3 mm in isotropic 3D
- Ease of use: Full set of pre-defined sequences and protocols
Magnifico intuitive User Interface
Based on Window type interface®, Magnifico is easy to learn and use with a user interface and protocols designed for high quality imaging. Thanks to the preset protocols, exams are fast and simple to perform.
Expert users can personalize all scanning parameters and customer sequences can be stored and integrated in the normal menu structure for subsequent use.
Magnifico comprises a complete software package: supplied with an extensive range of tools to process, display and analyze images.
Easy Patient Access
Easy patient access is one of the features that distinguishes Magnifico as an ideal system for more advanced applications such as MRI arthrography. The wide opening and compact magnet provide easy access to the patient.
Connectivity and Integration
Magnifico includes complete networking and storage features to work either stand alone or as part of an integrated environment.
Magnifico is in line with today’s requirements for data security with automatic antivirus security updates.
As a stand-alone scanner, Magnifico comprises an integrated DVD storage and retrieve software package, printer output facility and a patient-CD package.
Magnifico is DICOM and IHS compliant and offers smart solutions for connectivity to your PACS and teleradiology.
Magnifico has been developed in line with the Esaote MRI philosophy which means quality MRI at reduced costs:
- Compact installation
- Easy operation
- Low running costs
Low running costs
- Low power consumption (maximum 3kW)
- No cryogens, no water cooling
- Dedicated service contracts
All Esaote systems come with remote service capability. Many system parameters and system components can be checked via the remote service program specially developed for Esaote MRI systems. The remote service capability allows Esaote to react to any potential issue and to get you up and running faster!
Esaote MRI systems are built for the future. With an average life cycle for an MRI system of about 11 years, being able to keep up with technology advances is important to satisfy market needs.